February is National Dental Month!
Time to freshen your pet’s breath!
Does your pet have stinky breath? Do you shy away from their kisses that they’re constantly trying to give you?
It may be time for their teeth to be cleaned! Dental health is just as important for our pets as it is for us! If you schedule a dental during February, you will receive $25 off the total procedure!
Our dental includes:
- pre-surgical bloodwork health screening
- ECG and blood pressure monitoring during the procedure
- Full general anesthesia and intubation
- Full teeth scaling/polishing and tartar removal
- Sealant for the teeth to slow future tartar build up
An exam prior to the procedure may be required to determine if further dental services, such as tooth removal, may be needed. Please call the office with any questions and for pricing.